Gift Ideas for the Natural Beauty
This post has been sponsored by Uncommon Goods. All opinions are my own.
I was recently introduced to Uncommon Goods, an online gift store which features handcrafted goods in just about every category. Instead of travelling to a craft fair or artisan show, you can now browse and buy hundreds of unique, handmade products from the comfort of your own home.
Uncommon Goods is committed to sustainability and social responsibility. They make an effort to feature products that are, not only handmade, but made from recycled, organic, or ethically sourced materials. For just about every product you browse, you can see the ingredient list, the origin of the product, and a little bit about the product's creator. Uncommon Goods is also committed to being animal friendly and doesn't feature anything containing leather, fur, feathers, or pearls.
To give to a taste of what they offer, I've put together a gift guide for anyone who's into natural beauty products. These would make great girlfriend birthday gifts or bridal shower gifts, but Uncommon Goods also features plenty of gift ideas for men.
I know where I'll be doing a lot of my Christmas shopping this year!
1. Aromatherapy Deluxe Gift Set - I've been reading a lot lately about the benefits of essential oils especially when it comes to improving sleep. This gift set would make the perfect starter kit for anyone looking to explore aromatherapy.
2. Coconut Beauty Travel Kit - By now, anyone who's into natural beauty products knows all about the benefits of coconut oil for skin and hair. This TSA compliant travel kit is perfect for bringing those benefits with you wherever you go. Made with cold-pressed raw coconut oil, organic essential oils, beeswax, and vitamin E, this kit includes lip balm, body butter, sugar scrub, soap, and more.
3. Wine Soaps - I'm sure I'm not the only girl who'd love to bathe in wine! These soaps are the perfect way to do that without actually pouring your bottle of Malbec down the drain. Made with coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter, these wine-scented soaps bring the aromas of Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet, and Pinot Noir into your beauty routine.
4. Himalayan Salt Foot Care Set - Pedicures are one of my favourite beauty treats. Why not give your feet some extra love in between spa appointments with this at home foot care set made with Himalayan Pink Salt to soothe muscles and soothe skin.
5. DIY Lip Balm Kit - This DIY Lip Balm kit is perfect for anyone who likes to know exactly what goes into their products. This kit comes with organic sunflower oil, ethical beeswax, and organic spearmint essential oil so you can create your own natural lip balm.
6. Farm Fresh Spa Experience Tin - Give the gift of a spa in a box with these handmade products. Originating from a farm in Alabama, this products comes with all the benefits of coconut, grape seed, shea, and goat's milk.