Gift Guide for the Beauty Addict - Under $30!
This post contains affiliate links.
Lately I've been thinking that my whole Christmas list could be easily made up of nothing but books and beauty products. Christmas is a great time to treat the beauty addict in your life to some lovely new products so I've put together a list of products any girl would love to see under the tree. And the best part is that everything on this list is under $30!
1. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Duo - To me, a Christmas makeup look isn't complete without a red lip. I love that this duo comes with both a deep red and a more orange-red so you've got the best of both worlds.
2. Origins Cult Faves - Origins is one of those brands I keep hearing great things about but haven't tried yet. This kit includes four of their most popular products in travel-size. Perfect for anyone who wants to give the brand a try, but also great for the dedicated Origins fan who needs some of her faves for travel.
3. Benefit They're Real Mascara and Liner Kit - Benefit They're Real Mascara is one of my favourites and I've never met anyone who didn't like it. This kit comes with the mascara in black and brown, an eyeliner, and an eye makeup remover.
4. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (Travel Size) - Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick is perfect for giving your face a glow - especially in the middle of winter! Bobbi Brown products aren't cheap, but the travel-size Shimmer Brick clocks in just under $30.
5. Tartelette Tease Eyeshadow Palette - I'm obsessed with the colours in this palette. They're all gorgeous and the colour combinations can work for both day and night. I picked this palette in particular because I think the majority of the colours will look beautiful on any skin tone.
6. Smashbox Primer Authority Kit - I bought this kit a while back when I was looking for a primer introduction. I'd never really used primers before but now I never to my makeup without it. This is a great starter kit for anyone looking to explore the primer universe or for any primer-lovers who want to give the Smashbox range a try.
So there you have it, gift ides for the beauty addict all under $30. Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any great gift ideas to add to this list?