Eye-Catching : September 2014
Today I'm introducing a new feature in which I highlight what's catching my eye this month. So to kick off a new season, here are some fall trends I've got my eye on.
(Click on the product name for more info)
1. [FRYE HARNESS 15R IN BLACK] For me, fall-time always means boot-time. Boots are probably my favourite type of footwear and I've been coveting these black leather ones for ages now.
2. [CERAMIC CAMP MUGS] For the part of you that can't give up on summer, these ceramic mugs from The Drake General Store make you feel like you're camping in your own living room.
3. [FOSSIL PRESTON FLAP LARGE IN BLACK] Apparently I'm all about the black leather this September. This messenger bag can fit your iPad and features removable straps and a one year warranty. It also comes in fun colours like blue and orange for the more adventurous.
4. [H&M FIGURE FIT COAT IN LIGHT GREY] I saw this style of belted felt coat all over Warsaw when I was there last fall. Looks like the European trend has made its inevitable way across the Atlantic in time for fall 2014.
5. [ESSIE NAIL-POLISH IN SHEARLING DARLING] Now that the weather's getting colder, I'm finding myself in love with deep wine reds as the colour of the season
What fall trends are you coveting this September? Let me know in the comments :)
All images are courtesy of the links provided above.