(Click on the product name to shop)
1. [MODCLOTH CRAFTY CATALOGUE STORAGE CHEST] My love of libraries and my love of vintage come together perfectly in this storage chest designed to look like an old-fashioned card catalogue. Ideally I would love to find an actual old cart catalogue to up-cycle, but this one is a perfect substitute.
2. [KIEHL'S FACIAL FUEL ENERGIZING SCRUB] I borrowed my man's face-wash a few days ago and became an instant convert. This exfoliant contains apricot kernels, caffeine, menthol, vitamin E, and citrus extracts to leave your skin feeling incredible fresh, clean, and comfortably tingly. It's intended for men and minimizes irritation from shaving, but I love it because it does a fantastic job of scrubbing every last bit of makeup out of my pores.
3. [FOSSIL STELLA WATCH IN ROSE] This watch is a perfect blend of two trends: menswear and rose gold. The chunky look makes a statement and the rose gold keeps it feminine.
4. [TOPSHOP TWEEDY RIB CARDIGAN] I just picked up this grandpa-cardigan from TopShop and it's quickly become a key part of my fall layering. It matches just about everything and is warm enough to wear as a makeshift jacket when the weather can't make up its mind.
5. [A YEAR OF PIES COOKBOOK] October means Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving means pies. This book has over 50 recipes for sweet and savoury pies and is filled with flavours for every season. It also features recipes for a variety of crusts and includes tips for creative decorating. There's even a recipe for gluten-free apple pie!
All images are courtesy of the links provided above.