It's officially Fall, and a new season means shopping! It's almost time to break out the cool weather layers, figure out what's missing from your wardrobe, and fill it in with the season's latest looks.
1. My number one favourite fall trend are these blanket shawls I've been seeing everywhere. Everyone knows I love a comfortable trend, and I'll use any excuse to wear a blanket and call it style!
2. I just bought these pants from one of my favourite local shops in Queen West: Meg. Like blanket-shawls, these high-wasted jogger pants are incredibly comfortable (they feel like sweatpants), but are also right on trend and formal enough for me to wear to work. I'm looking forward to rolling out of bed on a cold winter morning, slipping these on, and looking like I put some effort into my outfit while feeling like I'm in pyjamas.
3. September is the perfect time for new sunglasses to help savour the last few weeks of beautiful weather. I'm drawn to these tortoiseshell Ray-Bans because they're the exact opposite of my classic black wayfarers. I still love the wayfarers, but it's time to mix it up with something different.
4. I love that this geometric cuff could be worn with almost anything. I can picture it wearing it with everyday casual and well as to some of those fancy holiday parties that are just around the corner. The best part is that the cuff is easily adjustable to fit all wrist sizes.
5. I don't know why, but I saw these dinosaur cookie cutters & stamps and knew right away that I had to get them for one of the kiddos I know. They're just so fun!
6. I was looking at marble kitchen accessories online and stumbled upon these marble iPhone cases. Each case is unique with its own piece of natural marble embedded in the back. I imagine that marble would be pretty durable and would keep your phone nice and safe. And according to the product description the marble is lightweight and keeps your phone cool in your pocket.
Okay readers, what's your favourite fall trend this year?